From $1855* per adult
Book by 31 October 2018
Clock is ticking! Book it fast!
- Return Airfares from Sydney to Tokyo with Cathay Pacific via HKG including taxes and 30 kg checked baggage
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a Twin Share Room at Hakuba Deer Lodge
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- 6 Day Hakuba Valley All Mountain Lift Ticket
- Add airport transfers ($130 each way) or take the Shinkansen Bullet Train and add Nagano to Hakuba transfers ($26 each way)
*Terms & conditions apply. Valid for travel 1-31 March 2019.
About Hakuba Deer Lodge
From the front door, simply ski or board down to the lifts of Sakka which includes Hakuba One’s beginners area, kids learn to ski school and adult lessons meeting point.
The Lodge delivers comfortable Hakuba ski accommodation through its 16 guest rooms. All rooms include authentic Japanese style tatami flooring with either Western style beds or Japanese style futons.
After a great day out on the snow, relax in the lounge and bar area with other guests and talk about the amazing Hakuba powder!