7 Nights From
- Direct flights with Qantas
- 2-Day Lift Pass
- and many more!
Fly Qantas non-stop to Japan and ski and snowboard for a week at Rusutsu (winner of Japan’s Best Ski Resort in 2017 & 2018)!
This exclusive SkiJapan.com package is likely to be the best deal of the season.
- 7 nights accommodation at the four-star ski-in/ski-out Rusutsu Resort Hotel
- Direct Qantas flights ex-Sydney to Sapporo’s New Chitose Airport (CTS)
- Airport round trip shuttle bus to Rusutsu
- A two-day Rusutsu ski lift pass
- Daily breakfast
- Majority taxes, service fee and surcharge
Plus this package is a saving of up to $1,000 on SkiJapan.com‘s Rusutsu packages. Another attribute of this popular Hokkaido ski area is its lift capacity ( four gondolas and 19 ski lifts) that provide easy access to ample amounts of the renowned Japanese powder snow. It is located about two hours from New Chitose Airport, and 40 minutes from Niseko.
*Subject to exchange rates, additional airline taxes, availability. Indicated price based on quad share, per person, staying 14/03/2020 – 20/03/2020.
Available travel dates: Depart from 16 December 2019, return by 21 March 2020
Full terms and conditions: http://www.skijapan.com/rusutsu2020
For more information contact SkiJapan.com
Phone: 1300 137 411